Our core business is an integrated service group that provides financial services which grows with our community. We strive for excellent customer experience by supporting our customers' financial and non-financial business needs.
The Four Group Strategies
The basic policy of our mediuim-term policy is to further improve the Group's governance, and to realize the Group's vision by implementing the Four Group Strategies
The basic policy of the medium-term business plan
"to further improve the Group's governance"
- formulating group-wide strategies and monitoring the implementation status for each company within the Group
- speeding up the implementation of each company's business activities by transfereing authority to the companies
- building a one-stop platform to provide various services
- open innovation through cooperation and collaboration with external companies
- establishing a group-wide risk management system
- continuing to strengthen cyber security measures
- implementing principles-based compliance
- continuing to strengthen measures to prevent money laundring and terrorist financing
Target Business Indicators
|Consolidated net income
|5.2 billion yen
|6 billion yen
|Consolidate capital adequacy ratio
*Consolidated ROE is based on shareholders' equity.
Given the public nature of our business as a financial services company, our basic policy for the appropriation of surplus funds is to strengthen our management structure and to maintain a stable payment dividends.
We aim to pay an annual ordinary dividend of ¥70 per share, regardless of business performance.
We will consider paying a special dividend if the consolidated net income for the fiscal year exceeds @ billion yen.
Total return ratio
The total amout of to be paid out to shareholders is expected to be 30% of the consolidated net income for the fiscal year.