Okinawa Financial Group will contribute to our SDGs by adhering to our "growing together with the community", and aim to realize a sustainable society with local communities and all stakeholders.
To co-create with the local economy, we will:
- strive to realize a sustainable society by resolving issues and improving productivity of local businesses, based on the understanding that the continuity of local businesses is an important factor in the sustainable development of the local economy; and
- we aim to realize a sustainable society by improvig the financial literacy of our customers, based on the understanding that the sustainable development of the local community requires our customers to build high-quality asset portfolios,
To co-create with the local community, we will:
- help the local communities become healthier as a health-supporting bank;
- help realize an active future for children who will grow up to be the backbone of the local communities by providing them financial education and by taking part in community-based activities; and
- contribute to the development of social welfware of local communities.
To co-create with the local environment, we will:
- contribute to a local community that is environmentally friendly; and
- help our customers live their most excellent life through environmentally friendly business activities.
To co create with diversity, we will:
- respect human rights and diversity, and contribute to the creation of society in which all people can work and live with a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment; and
- provide a workplace where people can be motivated to apply their abilities to co-create with the local economy, local society and the global environment.